Saturday, March 27, 2010

Follow up to MAC Single Shadows

Hey everyone! First post, hope you enjoy =)
I thought that I would share some pictures of my MAC shadows just so that you can all get a better look at them and how they look in real lighting versus the really bad MAC swatches and my awkward video showing.
First off, here are my two palettes..

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now close ups with all the names written underneath, including limited edition.

Photobucket

[From top to bottom, left to right]
Carbon, Black Tied, Knight Divine, Brown Down, Amber Lights, All That Glitters

Photobucket

Electric Eel, Cool Heat [l/e], Moon's Reflection, Deep Truth, Humid, Swimming, Sumptuous Olive, Juxt, Wondergrass [l/e].

Photobucket

Brule, Blackberry, Climate Blue [l/e], Vibrant Grape, Stars n' Rockets, Parfait Amour

Photobucket

Rated R [l/e],Red Brick, Orange, Passionate, Chrome Yellow, Goldenrod, Rule.


I hope this helps you out and I know that my camera does not have the greatest focus, however the colours showed up very close to their true shades so I was happy with that. =)
Here is my video about my MAC shadows in case you have yet to watch it.


Stayed tuned because I'll be posting a clothing and accessory haul on here tomorrow.
Till later, stay golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment