Thursday, June 7, 2012

Indian Ocean!

I'm a happy little camper. I'd been eyeing Indian Ocean by Models Own since it had come out. Lusting and lusting like crazy, literally looking at it a couple times a week, putting it in a cart, popping it out, never truly making the plunge. WHY? Cause I'm crazy. Then! I did a swap with my wonderful friend Charlene and as luck would have it she sent me Indian Ocean! I was soo freaking excited =D It seriously made my week a whole lot better. So I instantly put it on my nails!

It is a sheer polish so I used Illamasqua's Wink polish as a good ole pair of undies, which is a standard pastel purple colour. I forgot to take a pic but it isn't anything super special!

I then did one coat of Indian Ocean and then for some added sparkle I added a coat of Orly's Prisma Gloss Silver, which is a very fine holo glitter in a clear base. Topped it off with another coat of Indian Ocean!

Photobucket

Not my favourite photo but the pinky finger shows the holo glitter peeking through quite well!
Hope you all enjoyed!
xoxo Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment